This program is designed for the busier dog parent, or the dog that needs extra help straight from the professional dog trainer!
Consistent daily visits
- 3-5 visits per week, 1-3 weeks (to be decided at initial consult)
- 50 minutes of training mixed with playtime to keep your dog happy and focused.
One follow-up visit with client in person (required)
- Takes places at the end of each week, separate from normal visits
- All training is reviewed/shown to client
- 60-minute initial consultation @ $50 plus tax
- 1 small bag of training treats each week
- 1 enrichment toy
- outline/summary of training at the end of each week
- Training takes place in your home where you are seeing the undesirable behaviors.
- Your dog learns directly from a trainer
- Learning process is more efficient, and may take less time than client working with dog alone
- Training takes place at your convenience-while you are away or home
- More time to put new behaviors into practice when your dog is already trained
- Your dog is mentally and physically satisfied